Posted: 15th January 2018
With 28 years experience as a traffic engineer and transport planner in consulting and in local government Damien’s specialist skills include transport modeling, public transport system planning, traffic analysis, impact assessment and integrated transport planning. He is a highly experienced project manager of a number of traffic and transport projects ranging in size and complexity and has been technical leader on projects throughout Australia, Asia, the Middle East and in America.
Damien has published and presented a number of papers nationally and internationally on various modeling and integrated planning topics. Damien has the ability to provide strategic direction to studies whilst also being able to solve detailed technical issues.
Damien’s key skill areas include;
- Traffic studies, engineering and analysis
- Centre and area transport strategies
- Public transport strategy and operations
- Road network planning
- Transport policy and guidelines development
- Transport and traffic modeling using Aimsun, Paramics, VISUM,EMME, SATURN, VISSIM and SIDRA modelling packages
- Project leadership and management
- Independent reviews
- Expert witness services